-
March 8th, 2002, 12:13 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
March 8th, 2002, 12:51 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Oh Diamond it won't matter you'll have a great time no matter what. I've learned just focus on being there and enjoy the time your there. Don't worry about anything else.
------------------
You might get a lot of pussy
I get's much more
-
March 8th, 2002, 02:42 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I am going to see him in Bossier city as well! I am driving 5 hours so I can finally get to see him in concert for the first time.
------------------
"I love it when girls call each other chicks because then I feel like I'm living in a really liberated environment."
~Stephan Jenkins~
-
March 9th, 2002, 09:32 AM
#4
Inactive Member
details please !!!!!
------------------
<A HREF="http://www.pwrhouse.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=121
" TARGET=_blank>Kid Rock</A>
"I GET A FEELING OF PEACE FROM A LOW SLOW HIGH..."
-
March 9th, 2002, 10:05 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I just got back from that 5 hour drive. gees.
I thought the concert was great. Was my first Kid Rock concert. I had pretty good seats and i thought he put on a great show. He went to a second stage during the concert that was closer to alot of people that didnt have that great of seats. I don't have many details other than it was a great show and too bad I didn't get to meet him. I didn't get to see Pamela anywhere, I figured she would be standing around somewhere.
Oh, one exciting thing happened right before the concert, a girl got arrested cos she was stripping her clothes off in the middle of the crowd, driving all the guys wild, showing her tits and stuff...and when the cops took her away the guys were all booing. That was interesting.
------------------
"I love it when girls call each other chicks because then I feel like I'm living in a really liberated environment."
~Stephan Jenkins~
-
March 9th, 2002, 11:18 PM
#6
Inactive Member
-
March 9th, 2002, 11:48 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I actually had a seat, I was to the side, really close to the stage....good view, not as good as yours though! Yeah I liked it when he did the kneeling thing witht he coat, lucky you for getting to be so close! I watched the crowd down there thinking I was really glad i wasn't down there, they got pretty rowdy throwing beer and stuff. I found my car luckily! 
------------------
"I love it when girls call each other chicks because then I feel like I'm living in a really liberated environment."
~Stephan Jenkins~
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks